--- nmm_enter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> respected
> In wlan the data is transferred at the rate of 11
> Mbps and 54 Mbps at
> the frequency of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
[Surya Rao] Its not exactly 2.4 GHz, its like 2.412,
2.437 GHz...Similarly 5.180-5.320 GHz in the united
states.
 I want to know
> how the frequency is
> implemented ie whether by having external
> oscillators in RF region or
> is there any other methods.
[Surya Rao] Phase-locked oscillations produced at the
atomic level now pave the way for devices on the
nanoscale. Nano-oscillators.

> one more query is that can we implement both OFDM
> and DSSS in the same
> BBP module
[Surya Rao] Yes we can implement OFDM and DSSS using a
single base band processor. That is how a/b/g chipsets
are designed.

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/5AhqlB/TM