Hi ,

I have written  a dissector for a protocol which has a coding standard
of Tag-Length-Value. Now in this dissector , I have to add some messages
of RANAP protocol which has a coding standard in ASN.1 format.Already
the dissector for RANAP is available in the wireshark. Now:

1.Can I call the existing dissector for those particular messages??? If
so how do I do that??

2. If I want to include it normally in my dissector, how can I convert
the ASN.1 format to obtain the tag and lengths of  individual
parameters??

Can anybody please help??

//Tarani

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com