SniffJoke has a nice/interesting characteristic : It is *only* used by
the sender *not* by the receiver.

   SniffJoke, thanks to some tricks - which *does not* have impact on the
receiver's TCP/IP stack (for all OSes?) -, is able fool sniffers and some
others network tools.

   I would expect wireshark seeing the traffic as the OS is able to see it
... IOW, if receiver's OS is able to re-assemble correctly the traffic,
wireshark should be able to do so too. Therefore, I would consider this as a
bug in wireshark since OSes (all?) would be able to reassemble the traffic
without any problem. (Although the next question would be : who will spend
time to analyze SniffJoke tricks and fixes the TCP dissector?)

   Also, I'm not convinced people will think that wireshark would consider
it as a cracking tool since the receiver's OS is considering this
SniffJoke's traffic as valid ...

Regards,
Sebastien