Hi,

2010/1/28 Varun Gupta <varun.gu...@aricent.com>

>  Hi All,
>

> Pascal, thanks for your info.
>

> As I told earlier on building wireshark on windows I get 2 wireshark exe’s,
> one on gtk1 and other on gtk2. My “file->open” works well with gtk1, so is
> there any way while doing packaging for wireshark setup I could use binary
> of gtk1 in my setup and avoid issue of file->open in gtk2 binary.

If this is the way to want to go, you should change the GTK_DIR variable in
config.nmake and then adapt the wireshark.nsi script located in
packaging/nsis directory till you get something working.
But as stated in config.nmake comments: "Please note: Since Wireshark
release 1.0.0, we no longer support GTK1.x".
So it really looks like a dead end to me.... (hint: upgrade asap your source
code tree or install MSVC 6.0)

Pascal.