Hi,

What you are probably looking at is the encrypted form of RTCP, as defined in
RFC 3711.
Therefor the first part of the packet looks okay, while the data following the
SSRC is undissectable, because encrypted.
To be able to decrypt this the key and negotiated transforms would be needed.
They are usually not available.
And even if they were, Wireshark currently is not able to decrypt this.