Steve,

Dale’s post is very thorough and you should review it.

But  I will say that using the <META HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" CONTENT="0;
URL=<@APPFILE>"> method should avoid the redirect loop catch.

Also, you mentioned using this in a cron job, in that case there is no browser
so both the 302 Moved and the meta refresh methods won’t work (since both are
functions of the browser).

In the cron case, instead of refreshing/redirecting to a new request, you must
use @URL to call the TAF again and start a new thread.

Couple of things:

You must be completely done with all variables and work since the new thread
will begin before the old thread ends.

@URL must be called with waitforresults=false (otherwise you’ll be calling
recursively)

@URL does not by default pass the user reference cookie. If you need to sustain
user scoped variables, you must explicitly add the argument to the URL.

Robert