From: twolf...@rochester.rr.com [mailto:twolf...@rochester.rr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 12:00 PM
To: Witango-Talk@witango.com
Subject: Witango-Talk: notesSql connection

Hi,

Experimenting with connecting to Lotus Notes server with NotesSql ODBC. I can
connect with the lotus server with the odbc and I can view the tables in
witango under the odbc tab.

I am getting the following error when rendering the web page:

[Lotus][ODBC Lotus Notes]Unable to find path to server. To trace this
connection, use File - Preferences - User Preferences - Ports - Trace (Notes
client) or Trace command (Domino server)
S1000

I can trace successfully.

using windows 7 professional, witango 6.0, lotus notes 7, notesSql 8.5

Thanks

Ted