I have Filemaker server 11 running with Witango server 6 and it's rock solid.
I love it.

I want to add another database from the server and let it interface to it's own
taf.

My problem is I have been trying various scenarios with the jdbc.ini to set
another datasource in addition to the one already there.  I am completely
zoning on the syntax.

If I want to add a database2.fp7 to this config how would I express it?

<!DOCTYPE JDBCINI SYSTEM "jdbcini.dtd">
<JDBCINI Version="0x00010000">
        <DataSources>
                <DataSource ID="database1.fp7">
                        <DSN>database1</DSN>
                        <DriverClass>com.filemaker.jdbc.Driver</DriverClass>
                        <URL>jdbc:filemaker://127.0.0.1/database1.fp7</URL>
                        <Properties>
                                <Property ID="">
                                        <Name></Name>
                                        <Value></Value>