From: Fogelson, Steve [mailto:stevefogel...@askics.net]
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 4:28 PM
To: Witango-Talk@witango.com
Subject: Witango-Talk: FW: year-end update

I would like to applaud Robert and his staff. I have worked with Robert on a
few issues with TeraScript and he has quickly responded and provided
patches, versions, etc. He has been great at offering advice and suggestions
to resolve issues.

I think everyone would agree Robert's acquisition of Witango has been great.
Quick responses to questions on the forum is refreshing.

As a side note, we have been running TeraScript Pro on Windows 2008 R2 with
four instances using MySQL on a new server (six cores with hyper-threading)
and have been adding websites to it every week. Users have been holding
their sessions and we haven't had one service crash or lock up in a month.
It has been very stable. Our application is an eCommerce app and things are
hopping coming into the Christmas season.

We are adding our largest traffic site this weekend and I expect great
results.

I am excited about the future with TeraScript.

Merry Christmas to all.

Steve Fogelson