Hey Archimedes,

2008/5/19 Archimedes B. Cortes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Thanks for the insight. I think this is enough for me to go further with
> the idea. At least, I know it should work. I will try to separate the
> two chat window (guest 1 and guest 2) and see how I can implement the
> mentioned server-push. I better look at the simplechat example thoroughly.

Just forget about the second chat window, and talk to me directly on:

http://www.webtoolkit.eu:1410/simplechat.wt

The simplechat example really only needs more functionality (such as
"channels" or groups, or private messages, candy, etc..), but other
than that it is already doing everything to handle the multi-session
server-push stuff.

Regards,
koen