Hey Misi,

2008/6/13 misi e <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Now my concrete question:
> I wonder if somebody already created a wrapper widget arround google maps?
> If please give me some tips how to start. I promis I will share the code, if
> I will have to write this...

I personally have never used the google maps API, but, I would expect
Wt to have everything in place to do it.

You may want to look at the 'javascript' example of how you can
communicate between server-side C++ and client-side JavaScript, and
also look at the following API classes:

 - JSignal<>: a C++ signal that may be emitted from JavaScript code,
with automatic marshalling JavaScript -> C++ of arguments
 - WApplication::doJavaScript(): execute JavaScript as part of a C++
event handling method
 - WApplication::require(): dynamically load a JavaScript library, and
keeps track of libraries that have already been loaded
 - JSlot: a "slot" that is implemented in JavaScript, allows you to
bind JavaScript event handlers to widget events

Regards,
koen