Hey John,

2008/9/4 John Giordano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hello:
>
>   In order to compile Wt I had to add the following #define or else the
> compiler did not find wstring:
>

>          _GLIBCXX_USE_WCHAR_T

That sounds a bit dirty. Perhaps it compiles then, but does it work?
It might be fine to have it not working, as long as you do not try to
convert a WString to a wstring, or vice versa.

While browsing on the web on this topic, I did find some references to
using STLport as an alternative C++ standard library in conjunction
with mingw ?

>   I could not get CMake to work for my Eclipse – MinGW configuration so I am
> resorting to hand tweaking.

Regards,
koen