Hey Misi,

2008/10/21 misi e <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Unfortunately wt applications cannot be displayed (yes, nor
> http://www.webtoolkit.eu) on windows mobile 6.0 internet explorer as they do
> not support "full" ajax...

We are aware of problems with IE mobile, but we recently added support
for IE Mobile 5 (being careful to only use the supported subset of
that browser).

> Probably the policy should be if the framework does not recognize the
> browser engine, it should go with pure html (deactivate javascript)

That is a bit tricky too. Our default policy now is to assume a
standards compliant browser, with the following additional sensing:
 - if the browser does not have JavaScript, do not use JavaScript
 - if the browser has support for one of the Ajax objects, assume Ajax
availability.

We do this because we do not want to consider a new browser that
appears in the future (like Chrome recently did) as a pure html
browser...

For IE Mobile 5 we make an exception, where we use the reported agent
string since from the above algorithm, it would appear to be a fully
ajax enabled browser.

To see what is the issue with Mobile 6, we would need to start with
knowing what user agent string it reports (you can get this from
WEnvironment), and see the problem is whether it is not recognized as
IE Mobile (5), or whether it has other problems ?

Regards,
koen