Hey Mathias,

2008/11/2 Mathias L. Baumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> It is now time to have a closer look at witty for me.
> I looked at the suggested methodes and using the Wt::WSocketNotifier
> sounds nice, but I can't figure out how.
>
> At the moment, I use asio with async sockets. I would need to connect
> those operations/sockets with
> the Wt::WSocketNotifier, but i can't find neither an callback function, a
> connect method nor any possiblity to
> pass a socket, only an int parameter.. do you use low-level OS sockets
> instead of the asio abstraction there?

Yes. We use native file descriptors here. Currently we do not expose
any asio API in Wt because use of asio is limited to only of the two
connectors (wthttpd and not fcgi).

So you need to pass a socket file descriptor.

> and how would I get the signal then

There is an activated<> signal which you can connect to a slot to do
some socket operations.

We will add a socket notifier example to clarify the usage.

Regards,
koen