Hey Goetz,

>> After the user processed some data and sent this to the server,
>> in the upper right edge of the window there is this
>> "waiting" on red background.
>>
>> How do I configure WT to give a more prominent feedback
>> to the user ?
>> (like window turns grey, with a box in the center saying "processing
>> data")
>
> Currently, there is no such configuration option.
>
> But I think it is a good idea to make this entirely flexible (using
> WViewWidget and auto-learned slots for showing and hiding the
> feedback), so that you can provide your own method for displaying
> feed-back. The current method would then simply be the default one.

I have committed this feature to CVS.

The API call to customize the loading indicator is:
WApplication::setLoadingIndicator(WLoadingIndicator indicator)

The default implementation (the one we use now) is WDefaultLoadingIndicator.

By stealing some CSS rules from WDialog's constructor, you could
obtain an indicator like you have in mind ?

As always, I am interested to hear how it could be improved, or what
other indicator implementation we should add to the library.

Regards,
koen