Hey Torsten,

2008/11/21 Torsten Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi,
>
> I think I don't understand how Cookies in Wt work. Ever if I will read a
> Cookie with
>
> Username = instance()->environment().getCookie("username");
>
> Wt only creates the following error and don't show the page:
>
> [2008-Nov-21 08:42:20.988850] 32203 [/ JugsumVsknjfpT3j] [fatal]
> "missing cookie: username"
>
> Is there anything I must initialize first?

No, but perhaps you are trying to use a cookie within a session ?

Cookies only work across sessions: environment() contains only cookies
that were found in the first request.

The idea is that you should use cookies only to persist info in the
browser that take you from one session to a next session.

Regards,
koen