Hello,

I beleieve that more WT mature becomes, the more people will create more
custom widgets. I think it would be not a bad idea to think about a single
plugin mechanism, where one would be able to load at runtime custom
widgets. Widgets would be registered and created/called based on factory
mechanism (standard object factory registration pattern for classes in DLL)

This would fit into the "generic" wt application idea, where web pages could
be assambled based on some configuration files.

What is your opinion?

regards

Mobi Phil