From: Dandre Jansen van Vuuren
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 10:09
To: Windows Installer XML toolset developer mailing list
Subject: Re: [WiX-devs] Personal Heat project

Hi David

That's weird, I had to find a MSBuild file to enable visual studio project
harvesting to get it to work like it always have. I can't remember exactly
where it is, I'll have to look.
Did you try with my fork yet or did you not manage to get it to build?

Regards,
Dandre

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 5:03 PM, David G. van Hoose