From: Hoover, Jacob [mailto:jacob.hoo...@greenheck.com]
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 7:00 PM
To: WiX toolset developer mailing list
Subject: [WiX-devs] IniFieSearchEx: Reading from an arbitrary ini file

I'm a bit confused why IniFileSearch only allows for searching ini files in the
Windows folder, yet IniFile allows to write INI files in any location.  I've
written an extension in 3.10 which allows for an IniFileSearch and I was
wondering if there would be any interest in adding the extension to the toolset.

Thanks,
Jacob