I have a custom action that runs and executable, called dbinstallation.exe, which is installed in the installation.  The executable updates/creates the databases our software uses.  Dbinstallation reads an xml file the is created with the SchedXmlFile action.  In the installation we also insert a few rows of data into the database that varies from machine to machine, using the SqlFile element.  So I need the dbinstallation custom action to run after the ScheduleXmlFile action and before the ConfigureSql action.

ConfigureSql and ScheduleXmlFile both have a sequence of 4001.

If I use <Custom Action="" After="ScheduleXmlFile">NOT Installed</Custom> to call the dbinstallation, it runs after the ScheduleXmlFile action and after the ConfigureSql action.

If I use <Custom Action="" Before=”ConfigureSql”>NOT Installed</Custom> it runs before both of them.

How do I get it before ConfigureSql and after ScheduleXmlFile?