Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] namens Voranc Kutnik
Verzonden: ma 26/06/2006 11:03
Aan: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Onderwerp: [WiX-users] Remove folder while uninstalling application

Hello!

My installation create some folders on disk. For instance:

- dir1
   - dir1.1
   - dir1.2
      - dir1.2.1
   - dir1.3

While using my application some (temp files with random names) files
are created in directory "dir1.2.1". The problem is that while
uninstalling application  directory "dir1/dir1.2/dir1.2.1" with all
files in it is not deleted (all other directories are deleted: dir1.1,
dir1.3,...).

How can I delete directory "dir1/dir1.2/dir1.2.1" and all files in it
while uninstalling application?

Thanks,
Voranc