Hi Derek,
  Thanks! I'd looked through the mailing list for an error like the
associated with WixUtilExtension but hadn't found it. Since I'm doing
the building in a virtual machine I have no problem littering the disks
with various things until later releases come out; I just moved it down
to the "C:\" disk and it worked like a charm.

        Cheers,
                Gordon.

bin\Debug\D0VSAddInReg.wixobj

http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVD