I am trying to run a batch file post install. In my Custom Action I specify the location of the batch file using the FileKey attribute. I then want to pass a parameter (file system location) into the batch file, so I use the ExeCommand attribute. When I hard code this parameter, everything works fine, however I really want to use a property value read in from the registry but I cant the Custom Action to use the property which is working fine in other parts of my installer:

<Property Id='INSTALLDIR'>

                          <RegistrySearch Id='IDRegistry' Type='directory' Root='HKLM'

            Key='Software\Exchange FS\Exweb' Name='InstallDir' />

              </Property>

              <CustomAction Id='TestBat' FileKey ='batch' ExeCommand='[INSTALLDIR]' Return='check'/>

Any Ideas? Can I not use properties in this way in custom actions?