From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Shmarya Rubenstein
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 2:21 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] ExeCommand custom action

Hi all,

I've got an ExeCommand custom action (like this):

<CustomAction Id="LaunchConfig" FileKey="$(var.projectname).exe" ExeCommand="&quot;[INSTALLDIR]$(var.projectname ).xml&quot;" Return="asyncNoWait"/>

How can I make it execute with a specific working directory?

Thanks,

--
Shmarya
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://shmarya.net