Hi

I have a merge module that I created including all the files for a product, including the exe.

I now want to launch that exe at the end of my main wix project. I have tried using a custom action which was created in the merge module as below

<Publish Event='DoAction' Value="LaunchFile.8757FF80_A4ED_45C0_8672_55821E0CB48F">(NOT Installed) AND (LAUNCHPRODUCT = 1)</Publish>

But light complains about not knowing what this reference is. I have added this by hand using Orca and it works so how can I get Wix to understand it.

Cheers

Stuart Cullen

Confidentiality: This communication contains information which is confidential. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).