Please keep wix-users on the thread so everyone can participate.

Standa Kunc wrote:
There are no dialogs in my setups so I suppose they support silent
installation. Or is there anything else needed to create silent
installation? Some checklist for silent installation?
If you use standard Windows Installer actions, you get silent-install support for free. If you use custom actions, you have to ensure you code them correctly to work with different UI levels.

<Feature Id='MyFeature' Title='My 1st Feature' Level='1'
AllowAdvertise='yes' TypicalDefault='advertise'>
I'm not a Group Policy expert, so I'm not sure what's wrong, but my first guess would be that you're assigning an advertised feature. The product is present but without something to engage the advertisement, no features are actually installed.

--
sig://boB
http://bobs.org