I should have sent this "heads up" earlier but you should expect to see a
few more questions being posted here from Microsoft employees.  There used
to be a mailing list internal to Microsoft that I've been trying to kill for
about 2 years now.  As you can guess, the internal mailing list is finally
going away so expect to see more questions (and I hope more answers) here.

There are no changes to those of you out here..

September 15th is the day the internal mailing list goes away.  September
15th is going to be a big day.

virtually,

        Rob Mensching
        http://wix.sourceforge.net