If Votive is a stumbling block, I hope you'll consider that some users are interested in a new,
stable WiX release without particularly caring about Votive. At least this one is. :-)

CHarlie

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Frederik Carlier
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 10:48 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Planning a new WiX release

Hi all,

With the major update to Votive and Derek's enhancements to the core WiX toolset, there for sure is a lot of new stuff that needs to find its way to SourceForge.

However, there seem to be some issues that still need to be resolved (for example, Votive not loading). That's why I am waiting for a future build (maybe next build?) that fixes the most visible bugs.

I keep an eye on this list to monitor for people's success rates with the interim WiX builds, so please, if you encounter any issues, file a bug or post a message here!

Thanks,

Frederik.