OK, I was sure that I had seen an example of this one.  How do I set a component specific custom action?

Let’s say I have 3 features that the user can select to install.  For one of those features I need to execute a custom action to so something (run an external program).  If the user chooses not to install that feature then the action should not run.

I’m sure you guys will tell me this is easy…but I’m missing it.

Doug Watts