-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Torsten
Rudnick
Sent: 10 October 2006 10:23
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Problems with a directory

Today I tried to switch to WiX v3 but I get some errors. What is wrong
in the next few lines and how can I fix it? I get always the error
ICE64.

<Directory Id="ProgramMenuFolder" Name="Programs">
        <Directory Id="ProgramMenuDir" Name="MyApp 1.0" /> </Directory>

ICE64: The directory ProgramMenuDir is in the user profile but is not
listed in the RemoveFile table.