From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matador2k7
Sent: 23 January 2007 11:35
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Running a file after installation

Hello.
I'm making an MSI installer for Ultra VNC in my company. Now I got a little
problem:

I copy some files into this folder: C:\ARCHIVOS DE PROGRAMA\ULTRAVNC\DRIVER

In this folder exists a file called install_silent.bat

Now, I'd liked to run this file AFTER installation, in order to get the driver
installed. I'm doing it right this at the moment:

<Property Id="DRIVER" Value="C:\Archivos de programa\UltraVNC\driver" />
        <CustomAction Id="LaunchFile" ExeCommand="[DRIVER]install_silent.bat"
Return='asyncNoWait'/>

The problem is that the driver isnĀ“t installed. Am I using the right syntax for
this job?

Thanksss!