Did you define a Directory with @Id ProgramMenuFolder?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Julie Campbell
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 11:33 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Shortcuts and Properties

I am trying to add shortcuts to my WiX Installer (WiX V3.0.2420.0).  These
shortcuts are both in a fragment .wxs file.  The file candle's and lit's
with no errors or warnings.

This works:
    <Shortcut Id='TSB_Shortcut' Name='TestScriptBuilder'
            Directory='StartMenuFolder'
            Icon='TSB.exe' IconIndex='0'
            Advertise = 'yes' />

This does not:
    <Shortcut Id='TSB_Shortcut' Name='TestScriptBuilder'
            Directory='ProgramMenuFolder'
            Icon='TSB.exe' IconIndex='0'
            Advertise = 'yes' />

The error I get is:
     C:\PlatformESP\TSB\WiX\Frag_KTSB.wxs(19) : error LGHT0094 : Unresolved
reference to symbol 'Directory:ProgramMenuFolder' in section
'Fragment:KTSB'.

I got both directory property names from here:

Help?

Julie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs. For
more information please visit http://www.ers.ibm.com