________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Yexley,
Robert (LNG-CON)
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 4:25 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Reusable properties?

Richard - You're close...I don't want to be able to change anything at
runtime. What I want is a simple way to define a string variable that
will be used in several placed throughout the source file, and then
reference in some way wherever I need to use it. I'd like to do that so
that, if the value changes, I can just change it in one place, instead
of having to try to remember all of the places in the file that its used
and change them all, and possibly miss some. I liked what you mentioned
with the "define" and "$(...)" syntax. If that syntax is accurate, that
may just be exactly what I was looking for.

______________________________________

// YEX //

* C O N F I D E N T I A L I T Y N O T I C E *
The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this communication in
error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its
content to any other person, is strictly prohibited. Peek Traffic Corporation
is neither liable for the contents, nor for the proper, complete and timely
transmission of (the information contained in) this communication. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the author by replying to
this e-mail immediately and delete the material from any computer.