-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Friedrich
Dominicus
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 9:03 AM
To: Stefan Pavlik
Cc: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Just a question out of frustration

No as you can see
Microsoft.VC80.CRT,processorArchitectu

there is not hint to MFC so it's "just" the normal, c runtime
libraries. And well as written I've added them via inclucion of the
suitable *.msn file. The paradox thing it that I do not use anything
from the standard library just windows related APIs....

Regards
Friedrich

-
your
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDE

* C O N F I D E N T I A L I T Y N O T I C E *
The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this communication in
error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its
content to any other person, is strictly prohibited. Peek Traffic Corporation
is neither liable for the contents, nor for the proper, complete and timely
transmission of (the information contained in) this communication. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the author by replying to
this e-mail immediately and delete the material from any computer.