Ah, yes I see <CopyFile> now (I assume that's what you're referring to.)
I think that should work, I'll give it a shot.

Thanks again.

________________________________

From: Levi Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 10:59 AM
To: Rowland, Chris
Cc: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Installing locally hosted files

Well, you could probably still use that search to verify that the files
DO exist and base your launch conditions off of that.  Then you could
use the <FileCopy /> to move the files.  I think, however, that with
this they will not be removed upon uninstall.

On 3/21/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >