________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sawyer,
Shane
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 11:23 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Shortcut pointing toward product name

I am trying to create a desktop shortcut, and its working except that
the shorcut's target is the Product Name.  What am I missing?  A google
search told me to add the keypath attribute to the file, but it still
doesn't work.  Here is my wxs code... thanks

     <Directory Id="TARGETDIR" Name="SourceDir">

            <Directory Id="ProgramFilesFolder">

                <Directory Id="COMPANYDIR" Name="Nelnet">

                    <Directory Id="APPLICATIONFOLDER" Name="Navigator" >

                        <Component Id="MainExecutable"
Guid="{2539F193-BAD7-4fe0-A2C0-D5027EB5BAB4}">

                            <File Id=" Ice.Client.Navigator.exe" Name="
Ice.Client.Navigator.exe" DiskId="1"
Source="C:\Builds\ICE\QA\Intelligent Customer
Engagement\Ice.Client.Navigator.exe" Vital="yes" KeyPath="yes">

                                <Shortcut Id="DesktopShortcut"
Directory="DesktopFolder" Name="Navigator" Advertise="yes"
Icon="Icon.ico" WorkingDirectory="APPLICATIONFOLDER" />

                            </File>

                        </Component>

                    </Directory>

                </Directory>

            </Directory>

            <Directory Id="DesktopFolder" Name="." SourceName="Desktop"
/>

        </Directory>

        <Feature Id="MainExecFeature" Title="Navigator Executable"
Level="1">

            <ComponentRef Id="MainExecutable" />

        </Feature>

        <Property Id="ApplicationFolderName" Value="Navigator" />

        <Property Id="ALLUSERS">1</Property>

        <Icon Id="Icon.ico"
SourceFile="C:\Builds\ICE\Install\Navigator\icon.ico" />

________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------ The
information contained in this message is confidential proprietary
property of Nelnet, Inc. and its affiliated companies (Nelnet) and is
intended for the recipient only. Any reproduction, forwarding, or
copying without the express permission of Nelnet is strictly prohibited.
immediately by replying to this e-mail.

* C O N F I D E N T I A L I T Y N O T I C E *
The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this communication in
error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its
content to any other person, is strictly prohibited. Peek Traffic Corporation
is neither liable for the contents, nor for the proper, complete and timely
transmission of (the information contained in) this communication. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the author by replying to
this e-mail immediately and delete the material from any computer.