I'm trying to show one of 2 mutually exclusive features in the customize
dialog based on the value of ALLUSERS.

For some reason, one is always shown, and the other is always hidden, no
matter what I think the value of ALLUSERS is.

Additionally, other aspects of the installation that are dependant on
the ALLUSERS property are working fine

I've defined my Features like so:

<Feature           Id="Feat_WorkDirectorySingle"

                        Title="$(loc.FUI_Feature.Work.Title)"

Description="$(loc.FUI_Feature.Work.Description)"

                        Level="1"

                        ConfigurableDirectory="WORKDIRSINGLE"

                        Absent="disallow"

                        AllowAdvertise='no'>

            <ComponentRef Id="workfolder.single" />

            <!-- If ALLUSERS install, disable -->

            <Condition Level="0">ALLUSERS</Condition>

</Feature>

<Feature           Id="Feat_WorkDirectoryAll"

                        Title="$(loc.FUI_Feature.Work.Title)"

Description="$(loc.FUI_Feature.Work.Description)"

                        Level="1"

                        ConfigurableDirectory="WORKDIRALL"

                        Absent="disallow"

                        AllowAdvertise='no'>

            <ComponentRef Id="workfolder.all" />

            <!-- If Single user install, disable -->

            <Condition Level="0">NOT ALLUSERS</Condition>

</Feature>

Feat_WorkDirectoryAll is always displayed in the Customize dialog, and
the other feature never is.  I've looked in the log to verify ALLUSERS
and the appearance of the Customize dialog is the same in either case (1
or nothing).

I'm setting the ALLUSERS property with a CA a few dialogs earlier but in
the single user case it's null.  .

Is there an error in my Condition logic?