From: Carl Quirion [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 10:36 AM
To: Foster, Richard - PAL; wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] CustomAction : Find out which feature has
beenchoosen

Hi Richard,

That is exactly what i am doing. I figured that using &FeatureKey and
!FeatureKey, as you suggested, would be the best way to do it. However,
i cant get it to work...
I get his error :
error CNDL0104 : Not a valid source file; detail: An error occurred
while parsing EntityName. Line 259, position 65.
Line 259 is : <Custom Action="setInstallAMS"
Before="InstallFinalize">&AMS = "3"</Custom>

Ive tryed with &AMS, [&AMS], "3" and 3

For reference:
<Feature Id="AMS" Title="AMS" Description="AMS" Level="1">
<CustomAction Id="setInstallAMS" Property="INSTALLAMS" Value="1"/>

Please help :(

* C O N F I D E N T I A L I T Y N O T I C E *
The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this communication in
error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its
content to any other person, is strictly prohibited. Peek Traffic Corporation
is neither liable for the contents, nor for the proper, complete and timely
transmission of (the information contained in) this communication. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the author by replying to
this e-mail immediately and delete the material from any computer.