It doesn't evaluate correctly until after the CostFinalize action.

Phil Wilson

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott
Parker
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 2:37 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Check for at least one required feature?

So then is it correct to say that &FEATURE doesn't evaluate to anything
during the UI Sequence? Or do I have my Publish actions below screwy?

Here's an example: In my main Installer .wxs file I have...
   <Feature Id="FEATUREAAA" Level="1" >

Then in a secondary file dialogs.wxs on a Next button I have
   <Publish Event="NewDialog" Value="AAADialog"><![CDATA[&FEATUREAAA =
3]]></Publish>
   <Publish Event="NewDialog" Vaue="NormalDialog">1</Publish>

It ALWAYS goes to NormalDialog regardless of whether or not I select
FEATUREAAA in the customization step earlier in the UI sequence.

Any thoughts or help? Thanks,
-Scott