From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 9:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; WiX-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Logging in a custom action

I found a co-worker lucky enough to have 05 installed and built my dll
there (easy as pie) but the CA still bails, apparently before it has a
chance to log anything.

Is there any way to determine from the log why a CA is failing to
execute, if it appears that its never even getting into the CA in the
first place?