        From: Michael Reiland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 12:20 PM
        To: Brett Kapilik; wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
        Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Calling external install script from
your installscript?

        Thank you for the quick response Brett.

        I'm rather ignorant when it comes to installer scripts (This is
a new hat for me) so I'd like to make sure I'm understanding you.

        The other software is installed via MSI so when you say I need
to bootstrap into 1 setup.exe does that mean I should create my MSI file
then create another MSI file that's made up of both my software MSI and
the OEM MSI?

        Or are you stating that I should write a simple program named
Setup.exe that runs both MSI files in the background?

        - Michael Reiland