I'm not sure, but maybe it's trying to compare the property
INSTALLUNINSTALL to the (nonexistent) property INSTALLER?

Maybe you need INSTALLUNINSTALL="INSTALLER"

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Steen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 2:26 PM
To: Rowland, Chris; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [WiX-users] Stuck with an uninstall that doesn't work?

One more thing I'm not getting and maybe this deserves its own thread,
but I've got the following two CA's:

<Custom Action="WebInstaller" After="InstallFiles"
>INSTALLUNINSTALL=INSTALLER</Custom>

<Custom Action="WebUninstall"
After="WebInstaller">INSTALLUNINSTALL=UNINSTALLER</Custom>

In my log I see this line:

MSI (s) (38:84) [13:20:49:941]: PROPERTY CHANGE: Modifying
INSTALLUNINSTALL property. Its current value is 'NOTSET'. Its new value:
'INSTALLER'.

Then this line:

MSI (s) (38:84) [13:20:50:003]: Skipping action: WebInstaller (condition
is false)

How can the condition be false?