-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of dave_c
Sent: 15 June 2007 15:41
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] That assembly does not allow partially trusted
callers

And here is the message I am receiving at the moment

Y:\CustomSolutions\STC_ISMS\system\Windows>\Wix\candle.exe ServerLibs.wxs
candle.exe : error CNDL0001 : Request for the permission of type
'System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

Exception Type: System.Security.SecurityException

Stack Trace:
   at System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(Object demand,
StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean isPermSet)
   at System.Security.CodeAccessPermission.Demand()
   at System.IO.DirectoryInfo..ctor(String path)
   at Microsoft.Tools.WindowsInstallerXml.Common.GetFiles(String searchPath,
String fileType)
   at
Microsoft.Tools.WindowsInstallerXml.Tools.Candle.ParseCommandLine(String[]
args)