Neil Sleightholm wrote:

WiX has made making installs much simpler for me and I have 2 clients using it on my recommendation. I would really like to contribute to the code but don't want to spend the time doing it if there is no way of getting the code accepted (or rejected).

It's all a matter of time and priority. At the moment, Rob's the only person who looks at external contributions so we can't load-balance. Your fixes look fine but they have workarounds so that's pushing them down the list too.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/