I'm try to check the file version of a required library as part of
condition. I have code that looks like:

<Property Id="AProduct">
  <RegistrySearch
    Id='AProduct.Registry'
    Type='raw'
    Root='HKLM'
    Key='SOFTWARE\SomeCompany\SomeProduct'
    Name='CurrentVersion'
  />
</Property>

<Condition Message="This program requires SomeProduct">
  AProduct
</Condition>

<Condition Message="This program requires version 1.6 or above of
SomeProduct">
  AProduct >= 1.6
</Condition>

My first condition works ok (ie: the installation fails if the required
product is not installed) but my second condition (which checks the
version) doesn't fail when I expect it to.

What am I doing wrong???