No, RemoveFolder only removes empty folders.  You'd have to create a
RemoveFolder entry for each
subfolder, and then have RemoveFile entries for all the files they contain.
You can use wildcards
in RemoveFile though, so it's not as painful as it could be.  If you have a lot
of files/folders,
such that creating RemoveFolder/RemoveFile components for each one is
impractical or severely
annoying, I think a Custom Action is your best bet.

Rob