________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gautam
Kaushal
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 11:56 AM
To: Bob Arnson
Cc: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Resetting of 'ALLUSERS' property

Hi Bob,

Well thanks for your feedback.

So essentially 'ALLUSERS' property controls creating shortcuts for the
users. But i was wondering if there's any way, using WIX toolset, for us
to let the users choose if they want to install a shortcut for
'Everyone' or 'Just me'?

Thanks

Gautam