________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John
Lalande
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 7:11 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Run program after installation

Following the steps outlined at the excellent tutorial at
http://www.tramontana.co.hu/wix/lesson8.php#8.6 works great unless the
user changes the installation directory from the default.

When going down the happy path the log says that the LaunchFile custom
action returns 0 and the program starts.  If the installation directory
is changed during installation the log says that LaunchFile returns 1631
and the program does not start.

Is there a way around this problem or another way to run a newly
installed program from the installer.

John

* C O N F I D E N T I A L I T Y N O T I C E *
The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this communication in
error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its
content to any other person, is strictly prohibited. Quixote Traffic
Corporation is neither liable for the contents, nor for the proper, complete
and timely transmission of (the information contained in) this communication.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by
replying to this e-mail immediately and delete the material from any computer.