</WebApplication>David Adams, MCSD MSN MessengerID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:35:38 +0100From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: [WiX-users] Change IIS asp.net version

Hi,

I'm using wix v2.0.5206.0.  Is there anyway I can change the asp.net version
for an IIS application either using built in command or custom action?  I've
been looking around but can't find much on this.

Thanks

Dan
This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to
any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence. Thank you for your
co-operation. Please contact our IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 7785 2000 or email
[EMAIL PROTECTED] if you need assistance.

Please refer to http://www.freshfields.com/legalnotice/uk.asp for regulatory
information relating to the provision of insurance mediation services.