-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dong Fang
Xie (Excell Data Corporation)
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 5:29 PM
To: Justin Rockwood; wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Some STUPID Limitations in WiX

Justin,

Thank you for your advice. I'll improve my attitude towards WiX and
Windows Installer.

BTW, you didn't answer my question. How to break those limitations ?

Thanks,
DongFang

* C O N F I D E N T I A L I T Y N O T I C E *
The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this communication in
error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its
content to any other person, is strictly prohibited. Quixote Traffic
Corporation is neither liable for the contents, nor for the proper, complete
and timely transmission of (the information contained in) this communication.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by
replying to this e-mail immediately and delete the material from any computer.